Mr. Platta is a trial attorney and a principal of the Platta Law Firm, PLLC. His law practice concentrates in the area of catastrophic accidents in various industries, including construction, motor vehicle, and premises cases.
He has been proudly listed for many years by "Super Lawyers", "Top New York Verdicts" and "Top New York Settlements".
Mr. Platta obtained his law degrees from the following universities in the United States and abroad:
- University of Florida – Fredric G. Levin College of Law (1999 – 2000), Master of Laws (LL.M.), Comparative Law, LL.M.
- University of Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski (1994 – 1999), Juris Doctor (JD), Canon Law
- University of Warsaw (1994-1999), Juris Doctor (JD), Civil Law
In addition to three law degrees, Mr. Platta is admitted to practice in the following Courts:
- New York State Courts
- Court of Appeals for the State of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Court – Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court -Southern District of New York
Based on excellent results, Mr. Platta’s law firm was designated as one of the best New York State law firms in construction accidents litigation in 2010 and 2014, in the published edition of Verdict’s Search "Top NY Verdicts″ and "Top New York Settlements".
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Construction Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability